Health & Fitness Copywriter
Emails And Blog Posts That Attract Health And Fitness Consumers
“Grow your audience, build trust and increase your sales”
Hey there, so nice of you to visit. Let me get straight to the point, so I don’t waste your time. Let me ask you a couple of questions:
- Are you missing out on business because you’re not being found in Google?
- Are you working on building thought leadership?
- Are you having a hard time maintaining and making your email list profitable?
If so, you’re not alone. Many passionate and accomplished business owners get to a point where they don’t want to focus on copywriting.
There’s nothing wrong with that.
I understand that as a business owner you have to wear many different hats. That’s why you need people you can rely on.
I got you.
As a copywriter, I can help you achieve your growth-goals with well-researched e-mail copy and content.
I specialize in working with health and fitness companies
Free: The 69-Point Checklist That Makes Your Sales Letter Sell Like Gym Memberships In January
What I can do for you
I write content and email-copy that has a strong attraction on your audience.
My copy will speak to your audience deeper motives and persuade them to buy.
“The best SEO is good content” – Seth Godin
We live an age where people are bombarded with low-quality information. That’s why great content is now more important than ever to stand out. Great content stands the test of time. By educating your audience you’re building trust and positioning yourself as an expert. This warms them up to your products and makes them more likely to buy.
My content will captivate your audience and rank in Google
What sets me apart
○ Speak to your audience in their language: Many copywriters are a jack of all trades. That’s why it’s hard to find one that can translate your ideas to your audience with the right tone-of-voice. I specialize in health & fitness because I’ve been passionate about it since I was young. More about that on the about me page.
○ I know how to please Google: Many copywriters only have basic SEO-knowledge. I’ve worked as an SEO and I’m always expanding my knowledge. That’s why I know what’s important to rank your website.
○ I know the value of your time: I know your frustration with missed deadlines. With me, you’ll have an ease of mind knowing that work gets done on time. This allows you to focus on building your business in the way that you choose to.
○ A personal approach: I’m interested in you and your company and believe in building relationships. Good relationships are forged through effective communication and by keeping promises.
○ I’m flexible: I adjust to the way YOU want to work.
○ I’m affordable: I’m not the cheapest option, but my rates will allow you to make a healthy return on investment.