My streamlined process doesn’t waste any time:
- Initial contact: First, I want to get an idea of your specific needs and goals. We’ll set up a time for a short (+/- 10 minutes) Skype call. Based on your needs I’ll propose a solution. I’ll send the proposal to your business email.
- Contract: After you accepted the proposal I’ll send a contract that needs to be signed.
- First invoice: I’ll send you the first invoice after the contract is signed. The first invoice is 50% of the total project cost. Once you made this payment we’ll start the project.
- Copy questionnaire: I’ll give you a link to my copy questionnaire. The goal of this questionnaire is to find out more about your business, your product/offer, your customers and your copy needs. The questionnaire takes around 30 minutes to complete.
- Interview: We’ll also set up a time for a Skype interview to discuss your answers. And to talk about any additional needs you might have.
- Research: With this information I can begin research. I’ll extensively research your industry, competitors, and customers. Any copywriter worth their salt knows that the research dictates the copy.
- First Draft: I’ll use the information from the questionnaire and my research to write the first draft. It’s possible that during this step I’ll ask you a few more questions.
- Edits/revisions: Usually, my clients are happy with the first draft. But it’s possible that you want some changes made to the copy. I give two free edits/revisions with all my services. You have two weeks to give feedback for these edits. I ask you to be as specific as possible in your feedback. This is to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Final invoice: After the project is completed? I’ll send you an invoice for the remaining 50% payment. I ask yout to pay within two weeks of receiving the invoice.
- Results review: In the last step we’ll review the results of the copy. How is the copy performing? Is there anything we can do to improve the results even more?